HORSYD supplement with milk thistle seeds
The active ingredients of this feed supplement: milk thistle seeds, flaxseed, hemp seeds, sea salt.
Benefits for the Horse:
- A licked feed supplement gives a huge benefit to the Horse in cases where he runs out of food (stomach is empty). Licking the Horse secretes saliva that is alkaline. They neutralize stomach acids, thus protecting the stomach from ulcers / wounds.
- The licks we produce contain only natural vitamins and minerals. They do not contain chemical preservatives, flavors or impurities.
- We produce licks with an extremely hard consistency. Small components do not get stuck in Horses between their teeth, which protects their teeth from damage. Fine lick particles that get into the stomach with saliva are easily absorbed by the body.
- When a horse / pony eats coarse feed, it is advisable to give our licked feed supplements, because licking stimulates the production of saliva and at the same time the work of the stomach, which improves the digestive process.
- Lick is a great way to calm down. When licking, Horses remain calm during veterinary visits, when combing, washing, combing and so on.
- The lick is also a Toy. When licking and playing a horse / pony, there is a double pleasure. This improves his emotional state.
- With our licks, Horses are encouraged before / after various competitions. They give thanks during training.
Benefits of milk thistle seeds: milk thistle seeds is an herb derived from the dandelion plant, also known as Silybum marianum. The active substances in margain are a group of plant compounds commonly referred to as silymarin. Silymarin extracted from milk thistle seeds has antioxidant, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. The active ingredients in milk thistle seeds have been found to improve the activity of some cancer treatments. milk thistle seeds has been shown to promote bone mineralization. milk thistle seeds is a safe supplement - as an adjunct therapy for a variety of diseases, including liver disease, cancer and diabetes.
Benefits of Flaxseed: Hippocrates called it a plant against all diseases. Flaxseed helps to remove free radicals, prevents the accumulation of slag, improves digestion. Protects the intestine from irritation, inhibits inflammation of the whole intestine. Soothes the airways, facilitates expectoration. The Omega-3 fatty acids in flaxseed promote faster healing of skin wounds. For weight control. Daily consumption strengthens immunity.
Cannabis seeds: They are rich in zinc, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, iron and fiber, as well as 21 amino acids. Saturated with protein. Cannabis seeds improve digestion.
Crude ash content 26.42%, crude protein content 4.44%, crude fiber content 2.38%, crude fat and oil content 1.29%, calcium content 0.071%, total phosphorus content 0.17%, sodium content 9 , 83%, magnesium content 0,075%, potassium content 0,36%.
Usage: secure well to the horse / pony within reach.